Adulting is hard! There is pressure to juggle everything – work, social life, finances, home life. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by it all. If you are already in the depths of it, I can help you get unstuck. Or if you just want someone to listen and guide you before things get out of control, I can assist with you there too.
My areas of special interest include:
- Anxiety disorders: including generalised anxiety, social anxiety, panic disorder, specific phobias, health anxiety, perfectionism, performance anxiety, imposter syndrome, death anxiety
- Post-natal depression and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Adjustment to chronic illnesses and complex health issues
- Life transitions and adjustment disorders (e.g. migration, career changes, life stages etc.)
- Relationship stress
- Workplace stress
- Parenting stress
- Suicidal ideation and self-harm behaviours
- Tic disorders and Tourette’s syndrome
To know more about how I address these, take a look at my therapeutic approaches.