As an accredited supervisor with AHPRA since 2015, I provide individual and group supervision services.
- Primary supervision for 4+2, 5+1 and Educational and Developmental Psychology registrars
- Secondary supervision for Clinical Psychology Masters students or registrars
- Group supervision and training for administration and interpretation of psychometric assessments
I have also provided training and education for allied health and mental health staff and I am available to provide the same. Some topics I have previously presented include:
- When children refuse school: Assessment and management of school refusal behaviours (2012; presented as part of the ICAMHS School-Link talks)
- Self-Compassion (2018; presented to psychologists and clinical psychologists in CCLHD Mental health)
- Working collaboratively with mental health services (2020; presented to Canteen psychosocial staff)
- Case formulation and care planning (2021; presented as part of core training for Canteen psychosocial staff)
I can tailor training appropriate for your organisation and staff on child and adolescent mental health, adult wellbeing, or psychometric testing.